Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paleo Challenge Day 0

Day Zero. I know.

My original plan was to start March 1st and do the challenge for the whole month of March. But after 2 weeks of a consistent headache...I'm gonna start tomorrow. 2 days early...big deal...but I can't stand going another minute of this headache knowing that there is something I could do to possibly make it go away.

Please, Jesus. Let gluten be the source of my problems.

Anyway.

I plan on blogging throughout this month to stay accountable and to let others know how it's going too. I won't post it to Facebook every single day because that would get annoying. SO...if you wanna see updates, I have my blog link on my Facebook info.

Since it's 2 days before payday, I didn't have much money to get groceries. I tried getting stuff to last tomorrow and Friday...and spent 50 bucks. I hope that's not how it's going to be all month. Or else my husband is going to kill me :P I also went to Schnuks instead of Wal Mart. Which is probably a big reason as to why it was so dang expensive. Ultimately, I know that eating completely clean is going to be more expensive than eating junk; however, I'm hoping I will learn how and where I can save money.

In the oven right now are my egg omelet muffins to have for breakfast :) I'm really excited about these! I will let you all know how they taste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment